Saturday 18 May 2013

[Haul] Chemist Warehouse

Hi everyone! How is everybody's day going so far?
Today, I'd like to share a haul from Chemist Warehouse. I don't normally go into Chemist Warehouse, so I wouldn't know if they have any specials on. However, Chermaine recently blogged about a 50% off special on all makeup items and I immediately made a beeline to my local Chemist Warehouse.
As most of you would have heard/know makeup in Australia is pretty expensive so any discount at all is a good discount. The sale ends on the 30th of May, so for all the Australians reading this post, definitely take advantage of this offer. Needless to say, I certainly did :)


I haven't had the chance to use any of it yet. But once I get the chance, I will definitely do a review on some of the products.


For the eyes I bought:

  1.  24Hr Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (I know I'm late to jump on the bandwagon, but I finally remembered to pick it up)
  2. Revlon Photoready Primer + Shadow in 505 Impressionist (I am excited to try this, I swatched this in store and the colours were pretty!)
  3. Revlon Colourstay Smoky Shadow Stick in 201 Torch (I've always wanted to try shadow sticks from Faceshop but the colour in Torch are similar to the Faceshop ones I wanted to try so I picked this up instead)
  4. Maybelline Falsies Mascara (My favourite go-to mascara at the moment)
For the lips I bought:
  1. Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 16 Rosetto? (From memory, it was a dusty rose colour)
  2. Maybelline Baby Lips Colour in Pink Lolita (I have always liked Baby Lips but have never tried the 'colour' line
  3. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 01 Honey Douce

And finally 2 miscellaneous:
  1. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (To be honest I've never used foundation before, have always used BB cream and prior to that just concealer to hide my dark circles and blemishes so I'm excited to try this)
  2. Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips 550 Tweedle Dee (I have always been curious about these strips)
All this cost about $50 which I'm happy with as without the discount it would be a little over $100 o.O (Yay for saving money!)

Have any of you used these products before? If so what were your thoughts on them?



No comments:

Post a Comment