Sunday 5 May 2013

[Review] Nivea Lip Butter

I've always loved Nivea's lip balms especially the Milk and Honey and the light blue one. I have heard a lot of great things about the Nivea Lip Butter's and have been searching for them for a long time. About a week ago, I found it! It was the very last one in Priceline: Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream. I'm just going to do a mini review/rave about it.

Dr Dougal approves!


For the past month, I've been getting really chapped lips. This lip butter does just the trick. Prior, I've been using Maybelline's Baby Lips. It helped but I felt like it wasn't doing enough for my lips. The lip butter is absolutely AH-MA-ZING. I've been slathering this baby on my lips all the time and I don't have a problem with chapped lips anymore. I love how smooth it is on the lips and oh the scent is to die for. I can't smell it at the moment because of a stuffy nose. But I can imagine it. It's one of those scents that you can never forget- smells exactly like caramel popcorn. It's so heavenly on the nose.



Little pot of gold!

The only minor issue that I have with this is that you have to use your fingers to apply this. It's a little hassle for me since I don't like applying lip products with my finger, I'd much rather prefer it in a stick form. But it is worth getting my fingers dirty for. I can't wait to get my hand on the other scents.

Have you guys tried this before? If you have, what did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment