Saturday 29 June 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award&Beauty Blogger Tag

I was recently tagged by the lovely bloggers Misa, Mindy, Monica and Chee for the Versatile Blogger Award and Fraulein for the Liebster Award. Please go visit their blogs, their's are some of the few I like to read.
Since I have done the Liebster Award before, I'll complete the Versatile Blogger Award in this post. Please visit this page if you would like to read my post on the Liebster Award. :)
Rules of the VBA:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!) Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

7 Random Things About Myself
  1. I am currently painting my nails and waiting for them to dry. I am using Etude House's Gradation Nails in Kiss of Fire. Has anyone else tried this line?
  2. I have been craving for dumplings in particular Xiao Long Bao since Thursday. I last had them on Wednesday and have been thinking about them the past 3 days. Thinking about them now, makes me so hungry.
  3. My favorite thing to wear is pyjamas. 
  4. I love to bake. My specialty is cheesecake. :)
  5. My favourite thing to do when I'm at home is watch drama series- I watch anything- English, American, Chinese, Korean, Japanese dramas. 
  6. I'm a hopeless romantic. 
  7. I am extremely stubborn. I never really realised this till I met my boyfriend.
Now for the Beauty Blogger Tag

Rules :
1. State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow 
2. Tag some more beauty bloggers
3. Title this as I've done to show what the tag is about.


1) Name a beauty routine you barely do.
   I don't use any sort of primer. I know I really should when I use eyeshadows.
2) Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?  
   Unfortunately not. T.T I really should but I am extremely lazy. I wash them about once a month.
3) How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
  I can last till every last bit falls off when I'm feeling really lazy.
4) How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (ie. top coat, foundation etc.)?
   Not long >> I usually have back ups on hand. I have a shopping addiction >>
5) What is your worst beauty habit?
    Using dirty brushes...
6) Name something non beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
    Cleaning my room for sure! Especially my wardrobe!
7) When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
    I do not like being late. So I make sure I arrive on time by leaving 30 minutes earlier than I have to.
8) Can you commit to spending bans?
Definitely not!
9) How organised is your makeup and nail polish collections? 
   That's the only part of my room which is organised. I can always find my makeup and nail polish when I'm looking for them. My clothes on the other hand is a different story.
10) What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post? 
   About a week. I used to blog every second/third day when I first started since I wasn't working. But now that I am, I try to blog at least once a week.

I know a lot of the bloggers that I follow have already to done these tags before so I'll try to nominate those that haven't. Please do these two tags Clarie,LaurenAnnikaAshleyKatyPenelope and anyone else who reads this! I love reading these types of posts :)

Connect with me through:
Bloglovin' | Instagram|Twitter
Don't forget to join my giveaway!
TITLE

No comments:

Post a Comment